Innovation and Technology Management
The high dynamic in the corporate environment, caused by rapid technological developments and intensifying globalization, companies face the challenge to constantly re-develop their (technology-based) competitive advantages. In the module "Innovation and Technology Management", students develop knowledge of technological dynamics and how to manage these, as well as a holistic understanding of innovation management.
Learning Objective "Innovation Culture and Management":
- Students understand innovation as a source of competitive advantages.
- They also understand the role of innovation cultures and dynamic abilities in innovation management.
- Students know and understand different innovation strategies and processes, and forms of organizing innovations.
- They understand the importance and the different measures of successful innovation.
Learning Objectives "Technology Management":
- Students understand the processes of both technological and industrial development as well as industry disruption.
- They are able to apply their theoretical knowledge to analyze the impacts of technologies on existing industries.
- Students understand the measures companies use to administrate and get access to technologies in order to gain competitive advantages.
Thanks to the blended-learning concept, students are able to develop these skills in their own time. In a two-day interactive workshop, students will get to understand additional important innovation methods.
For further information on course fees and registration, please see the attached form.
This certificate course can be credited to the master program "Intercultural Leadership and Technology".